Antislipme Sacraficial coating is different from traditional floor finishes and coatings because it doesn’t use large ammonia complexes in the construction of its polymer matrix.
Instead it utilizes patented Nano-Zinc Technology, a technology previously considered to be impossible. Without the need for ammonia, its strong, dense cross-linking between the polymers.
And it does this with extraordinary speed using permanent, irreversible chemical bonds. This means you achieve a rapid gloss build, which is highly resistant to soil and heel marks and will significantly extend your maintenance cycle to saving you time and money.
Traditional Gloss Build vs. Antislipme Sacraficial Gloss Build
Eliminating ammonia promotes rapid gloss build. If you have ever stripped a floor, you are familiar with the pungent ammonia odor associated with most strippers. Ammonia is the active ingredient in strippers that actually degrades the finish being stripped so you can remove it more easily. The ammonia present in traditional finishes has the same effect.
As you apply your second or third (or fourth) coat of finish, the ammonia in the wet coat actually penetrates and degrades the fresh coat of finish underneath it. That’s why you often see the floor haze over when you apply subsequent coats.
With our Sacraficial Gloss coat, the underlying coat is never degraded and the gloss builds uninterrupted. With continuous gloss build it delivers a crystal clear, diamond-bright coat every time.
- Incorporates patented nano-zinc technology for more thorough and denser cross-linking of finish.
- Nano-zinc cross-linking provides superior: lay-down gloss, mark resistance, gloss build, soil resistance, durability and dry and re coat times.
- Ammonia-free for dramatically reduced odor.
- Ideal for limited maintenance programs, yet responds to daily burnishing, if desired.
- Low emissions formula
- Coverage – up to 3,000 square feet.
- Fast-drying – 20 minutes under normal conditions.
Slip Resistance – >44BPN Wet / 0.82 COF Wet